Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts Embroidery Cross Stitch
Diamond Embroidery is a beautiful phenomenal new craft that creates designs using faceted gemstones that are placed on a design with an adhesive surface. Enjoy creating cross-stitch type designs using faceted faux diamond stones instead of embroidery thread. Designs come in beginner, intermediate and advanced skill levels. The shimmer and sparkle of your completed design are sure to be visually spectacular and draw wow's from the crowd. Try this new art form sometimes called diamond painting or 5D diamond embroidery. As a finishing touch, place your project in a picture frame or a shadow box frame.
- Material: Resin
- Diamond Shape: Square
- Frame: No
- Number of Colors: 30-45
- External Packaging: Paper Bag
- Canvas Packing Method: Rolled Up
- Pattern Type: Portrait
- Material: Square & Round Drill Resin
- About Diamonds: full Square & Round drill
- Kit contains Printed Fabric, Diamond Dotz pre-sorted by shade, Diamond Dotz stylus, craft tray, wax caddy, and instructions.