If you think your headlights could use some extra flare Colored headlight film will not only protect the lens against rocks and abrasions to keep your glass looking clear rather than milky but will also add a sporty, unique colored lens look to your lighting. It comes in 60cm length, 1cm high, and 30cm wide. This is universal so it will fit on all types of vehicles. This film will change color from transparent to purple.
- 1.Widely used in automobile headlights, front lights, taillights of various car models, motorcycle lights and other decorations.
- 2.Strong adhesive ability
- 3.Resistant to high and low temperature, moisture resistant, not easy to degum.
- 4.Strong anti-corrosion ability.
Size:about 12" x 24" (60 x 30cm).
- 1. Cut out appropriate size according to the size of car lights, in order to facilitate installation, 5cm longer would be better.
- 2. Clean the surface of the lights with a towel.
- 3. Spray a little bit water onto the surface of lights.
- 4. Spray a little bit water to the expanded light film.
- 5. Straighten the film and stick it to the light properly.
- 6. Remove bubbles with a scraper to make the film neat and flat.
- 7. Can be blown dry or heated with a hairdryer. It has a better effect if the film is pasted to a curved surface.
- 8. After heating, remove bubbles at the curved place with a scraper to make the film flat.
- 9. Use a knife to cut along the lines to remove film part outside the car lights.
10. Then, enjoy the fun of DIY car refitting.